The Isaacs plague – can you escape this Halloween?
Halloween is only a few weeks away, and we can’t wait. This year, the plague doctor will be at Isaacs throughout the weekend of 26 – 28 October. Donning his beaked mask, the plague doctor will be taking groups on a scary tour through our spine-chilling maze – can you escape? With performance actors throughout and various frights, it’s set to be a thrilling weekend.
Tours will be taking place from Friday 26 October – Sunday 28 October, between 8.00pm – 11.00pm. It costs just £2.00 per person, with all proceeds being donated to St Elizabeth Hospice. No booking necessary, if you dare, just turn up and you’ll be met in the secret garden to begin your tour.
Now we know the small print isn’t the most interesting, but here are some key facts we’d urge you to read:
• The tours are taking place on Friday 26th October, Saturday 27th October and Sunday 28th October, between the hours of 8.00pm and 11.00pm
• It costs just £2 per person, with all proceeds being donated to St Elizabeth Hospice
• Over 18’s only
• Each group will contain a maximum of eight people
• Throughout the tour you will be met by performance actors and encounter various frights, therefore, for this reason, it’s advisable anyone who is pregnant or has a heart condition do not attend.
• There will be the use of different lighting effects – please ensure you read the warning signs throughout the building
• And finally, we hope you have a spookily thrilling time.
This is just one of a series of fundraising events being arranged by Isaacs on the Quay as a sponsor of Elmer’s Big Parade Suffolk 2019 and as part of the Early Herd Pledge to raise £3,500 for St Elizabeth Hospice.